▹▹ FOLLOW ME ◃◃

▹▹ FOLLOW ME for Daily Updates◃◃ ❤ FACEBOOK - www.facebook.com/amorelashes

Monday 25 July 2011

MONDAY BUSINESS MEETING IN STYLE

Tao Okamoto - Harper's Bazaar Singapore July 2011
Mondays are the most painful day of the week. Trying to get out of bed would already exhausted all my energy, let alone to think of something to wear for work when I'm already running late.


A combo that never fails me - Shirt, Pants and tailored Blazer. Such a easy combo and I would be dressed in 5 minutes. That's why I think investing on great tailored Blazers are so important. And when I find one, I usually don't hesitate in making the purchase. On a rushed Monday morning, a great tailored Blazer would go a long way.


Amore xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...